Authorgraph Live!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sick

Well, I had to write to let all of you know, that I will be keeping off the computer for awhile due to relentless combats with headaches and high blood pressure.
The doctor has put me on a new blood pressure meds that fights both migraines and blood pressure, so...yippie for that and I got myself a blood pressure cuff because I have to keep tabs on it and before I take my Blood Pressure meds, I have to make sure the lower number is above 50.  If not, then I can't take it, it'll lower it too much then.  Ah, the aging process is so full of wonderful events to come....not.
Anyway, I will be doing my art work then and watch loads of TrueBlood DVD's...that and Shirley Temple.
So, if you need me for anything leave a message on FB I will eventually get back on, but I'm thinking the next 2 weeks I'll be gone to just rest.
Keep writing those awesome Friday Flashes (feel bad that I haven't responded to your comments or read yours as well), I don't have to say that, because you guys write so well and I  love all your stories.  Feel free to use my artwork if you want.
As whats his name would say..."I"ll be back!"  (dang, what is his name...)

adieu...

2 comments:

  1. just rest, take care of yourself.
    you're probably run down.
    we support you and are cheering for you!
    take care!
    xxx
    carole

    ReplyDelete