Skip to main content

#fridayflash, Love on the Fly

It was another one of those hot, muggy summer nights, the kind that made you get angry at the slightest word anyone said to you. My clothes, clung to my skin, wet, heavy…God I wanted to yank them off and go butt naked, but still having my sanity I shrugged it off and went for a walk. The moon was full and the crickets were really singing away. Annoying little buggers.

I found the old creek just past town and I sat on its edge, dangling my feet in its cool waters. It felt good, real good and it got me to thinking, skinny dipping. I remember doing that when I was a teenager, not a care in the world and loving every minute of it. Billy, James and Lee would get in on the action too. We’d sneak out at night, just us boys and head on down quiet like. You see, folks back then didn’t believe in them air conditioners, nope, too proud. So, when it got hot like it did then and now, they’d open their windows to let in what cool breeze there was.

Laughing at dirty jokes we all heard and shushing one another, why it was getting away with murder it was. Sneaking the way we was and all, gosh, if anyone ever saw us, we’d get hauled in jail for indecent exposure. That’s why we had done it, it was dangerous.

When we finally got there, all of us, being boys and all, didn’t care if we saw each other naked, heck we were all boys, it wasn’t like there was a girl with us…too bad. Anyway, we’d be naked as a Jay bird and poking fun at each others, well, you know what I’m talking about don’t cha? I mean, it don’t take no rocket scientist to figure that one out!

Well, like I said, we’d be naked and then James, he’d always bring a rope to tie on the old oak tree so that we could swing out over the water and drop down. It was like flying it was. We pretend that we were all sorts of creatures with wings or, or just swing out to see who could drop down the farthest. Yeah, those were good times.

I remember though, one night while we was swimming and whooping it up, a pretty girl came by, watching us like. It un-nerved us it did, I mean, no one saw us naked, except for just us, but this was a girl and oh my, did she do things to my inners. Things started getting all fired up inside and I didn’t dare get out of the water, not that I was a fraid too mind you, but because of, well, getting all fired up.

“Hello boys, whatcha doing at this time of night?”

We all looked at one another and gulped. Lee had a funny smile on his face, of course, that was normal for him, he was always thinking dirty.

“Nothing much, why don’t you come on in?” Lee was trying to sound sexy, but with his voice being like it was, hoarse and all, he sounded more like a squealing pig.

“Why shame on you boys, now that wouldn’t be very ladylike now, would it?” She yanked at her top, and damn if it wasn’t night, I swear she had no bra on.

“Why sure it would, we’d treat you right now, wouldn’t we fella’s?” Lee getting all hot and bothered sniggered at what he said. Dang if he weren’t an embarrassment to us all.

“I have a better idea, why don’t you follow me over to the sugar shack just down the road and you could treat me and my other girlie friends just right.” She lifted her skimpy top up, exposing her soft, flat abdomen and rubbing it like she were buttering bread. Lord, she was hot.

We all just looked at each other and scrambled out, we didn’t care, we knew we were in for some hot fun. She watched us, and made funny little noises like her stomach was upsetting her. You know, moaning and all, I hoped she wasn’t sick or anything.

“You boys look so nice, your mommy and daddy did a good job making you.”

We smiled, wondering what the hell she meant by that, but whatever it was, it sounded good…I guess.

“Come on now, don’t keep me waiting!” She turned and started to walk away, fast too. Gosh, it took all we could to try to keep up with her. Shoot, Billy kept falling down on the dirt road because his pants still weren’t zipped up yet! He was all in an anxious rush to get her!

“Zip them pants up before you give yourself a concussion. What’s wrong with you?” I was surely annoyed with him. “She gonna think we ain’t got brains or something.”

“Well, then help me damn it!” He was a hopping and falling trying to zip and keep up with us. Man, it was a sight to behold.

“Hell no! I ain’t your ma ma! Dress your self!” Well, he finally did, but we lost her, well, not lost, she just got there before we did was all and when we got there, boy oh boy, we was all excited like ya know. This place was a brothel and we’d done heard what goes on in them buildings and here we was! Yee Haw!

We slapped at our clothes and tried to look sexy and all, but wearing jeans that weren’t exactly tight and plaid shirts just, well, we did alright I suppose.

“Come on in boys and let’s get to know one another like.” We did as she told us to do, but once in, we was shocked. It was like something from the movies it was. All gussied up with red velvet couches and chairs and shoot the lamps were even velvet. This place oozed sex and we all was ready.

“Let’s see Billy you go with Donna and James you’re with Lisa. Mmm, Lee, and I know what you’re like sugar so I’m giving you to Darla. That only leaves you handsome, you’re with me.”

I didn’t know how she knew our names, but I didn’t care and neither did any of the others. We was like lost puppies with our tails hanging between, well, they weren’t hanging anymore though! We just followed like bees to honey we was.

When we got to our room, Courtney, that was her name, told me to strip and lay down on the bed and she’d be back in a minute, then the lights went out. Oh my heart was palpitating like crazy and I done ripped my clothes clean off and jumped on the bed, but then I felt something, warm and soft.

“It’s me go ahead, touch.”

Well, I did as I was told and I touched and oh, I did things that would shame my ma ma. We was there whooping it up for I guess about an hour when I started to smell something rank, like something was decaying.

“Hey, do you smell something funny?”

“Why no, but go ahead and turn the lights on if you want, besides, it’ll be more fun if we watch each other, no?”

“Why it sure would!” I got up so quick, that dang, if I wasn’t ready again. I felt around the wall for the switch and when I found it, I flicked it up.

“There you go ba…”I screamed bloody murder. There on the bed was a corpse, rotting and festering with flies. The sheets were covered in…blood, bits of flesh. I looked down at me and bile rose up my throat and out.

“Baby, you tear me apart you do. Come on, let’s do it again.”

Comments

  1. Quite a provocative story, Sue. Nymphos at work, doing what they love.

    Nothing like being f....d to death!

    Great story!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that true Blaze...well said! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A "Scary" Scene from my novel...Birthright (Happy Halloween!)

Horror Web Tour October 24-31, 2011 What better month than October for horror writers to crawl out of their coffins and spread the Halloween spirit! Are you interested in winning great horror fiction and Halloween goodies the week of October 24-31, 2011? Click on the links below to participating authors' websites. Each author has a contest to enter on their site. Over 80 chances to win! the gory details: 1) HAVE A SPOOKY FUN TIME! 2) INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND SPREAD THE WORD! 3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 24, 2011 at Midnight (PST) THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 31, 2011 at Midnight (PST) Winners will be drawn and posted November 1, 2011 4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY SITE'S CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN! 5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL SITES IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. THE MORE SITES YOU HOP, THE BETTE

Horror Book Covers

Designing book covers is like giving birth, it can be a "pain" and sometimes no "labor" at all. There is a pleasure in the end result, when everything you put into it finally comes together and says, "THAT'S IT!" Not always does it come right away, but after many trials and errors (and I haven't had many of them)you find something that works and it unfolds in front of you. My most difficult cover was "Water Hazard" took me weeks only because the author couldn't make up his mind and when he did, he didn't quite like it and it needed to be tweaked a bit (more like ALOT), and when the cover was finally to his liking...he didn't use it! Now, of course, he wasn't an author from Vamplit, because all authors from Vamplit are awesome! Am I right?! I've never, ever had a problem with doing a cover for Vamplit, NEVER. In fact, I can usually spit out a cover in record time and have it turn out perfect usually the first