Skip to main content

PsyVamps

Info On PsyVamps
from LadyChrys

Basically on feeding, we do not have to bite; we can be in a crowd and feed off the person, some people with high clairvoyance can see these purple like tentacles around the psyvamp spreading out toward the person or group of people the psyvamp happens to be feeding off of. Energy feeding and hunger is alot like blood craving; psyvamps also crave blood, -- and I happen to be both Blood and Psy, so I crave it big time.

Basically anything with a "Lifeforce" we can feed from. I have fed from other psyvamps, mortals, animals, storms, I know it sounds weird but the power and energy in a thunderstorm can get you really high on energy.

I tend to lean more to the blood side but every once in a while I take energy. I get this parched feeling, like cracked, dry earth feels in a summer heat wave, and I can not describe how I do feed, -- it's basically instinct, and I reach out with my mind, and I begin to feel a drawing feeling around in my third eye, and sometimes my stomach feels like something is merging with me... Yeah it sounds weird but it's even weirder to experience and can be quite scary when you're being fed off of when no one's around you, and you're by yourself it feels like someone's trying to pull your soul out of your body... If you ever have panic attacks, this feels like a panic attack to me maginified by 1000.

Blood Vamps don't see Psyvamps as complete vampyres, and there's a truth side to that. They are somewhere classified between witch and a vampire, I figure; but they aren't completely mortal, as they are hunters and feed just as ruthlessly as blood vamps can, and it's quite interesting to be both Psyvamp and Blood Vamp. I was born naturally a PsyVamp and begin using my powers about 3, and then I was embraced or turned at 19 fully. *S* Of course, I didn't know anything about psyvampirism until I was 19 also but then I looked back at my childhood and it sunk in...no pun intended.

Comments

  1. Intend all the puns you want!

    An energy high while feeding on blood would be the ultimate!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A "Scary" Scene from my novel...Birthright (Happy Halloween!)

Horror Web Tour October 24-31, 2011 What better month than October for horror writers to crawl out of their coffins and spread the Halloween spirit! Are you interested in winning great horror fiction and Halloween goodies the week of October 24-31, 2011? Click on the links below to participating authors' websites. Each author has a contest to enter on their site. Over 80 chances to win! the gory details: 1) HAVE A SPOOKY FUN TIME! 2) INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND SPREAD THE WORD! 3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 24, 2011 at Midnight (PST) THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 31, 2011 at Midnight (PST) Winners will be drawn and posted November 1, 2011 4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY SITE'S CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN! 5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL SITES IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. THE MORE SITES YOU HOP, THE BETTE

Horror Book Covers

Designing book covers is like giving birth, it can be a "pain" and sometimes no "labor" at all. There is a pleasure in the end result, when everything you put into it finally comes together and says, "THAT'S IT!" Not always does it come right away, but after many trials and errors (and I haven't had many of them)you find something that works and it unfolds in front of you. My most difficult cover was "Water Hazard" took me weeks only because the author couldn't make up his mind and when he did, he didn't quite like it and it needed to be tweaked a bit (more like ALOT), and when the cover was finally to his liking...he didn't use it! Now, of course, he wasn't an author from Vamplit, because all authors from Vamplit are awesome! Am I right?! I've never, ever had a problem with doing a cover for Vamplit, NEVER. In fact, I can usually spit out a cover in record time and have it turn out perfect usually the first