Authorgraph Live!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Published again!!!

This will be a short post only because I should be doing my homework, but I had to post it and celebrate another success in my writing!


When I am in the mood to write, it doesn't take me very long to get a piece done, sometimes only thirty minutes. I love it. I recently wrote a piece called, "The Mattel Nightmare' and it was chosen to be published in the Satan's Toybox: Demonic Dolls Anthology, I am thrilled to pieces. It was a great and fun piece to write.

Ok, so that's it...celebrating that is, back to the grind stone.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sue. Not only for being chosen, but also for having such a talent to be able to have prose just leap out of your fingers like that.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Blaze loves this Twilight Zone like story! We are happy to have you in the family1

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, LOVE, my new family!!!!! I'm thrilled and honored to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete